The members of the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) of Calumet West Homeowners Association are our neighbors whom we elected to preserve the integrity and appearance of our neighborhood. By working together we can make Calumet West a beautiful place to live and a source of pride for our homeowners.
- All work visible from the public right of way must be submitted. This means that if you have a corner lot then all work visible from either road must be submitted.
- If you have any questions about whether or not you need to submit a Request, please email the ACC for clarification. Or, simply complete the Request just to be certain that you are in compliance.
- Commencement of any work is strictly prohibited prior to approval from the ACC. Please do not purchase materials, schedule contractors or in any way begin work until you receive your HOA approval.
- Fill out proposal form with as much detail as possible. Please submit photos, videos, drawings, plans, materials to be used description and copies of contracts and any narrative descriptions that you may feel would assist the ACC (your fellow homeowners) in understanding your request. Remember a picture is worth a thousand words…
- Below are some examples of what would be a good starting point for the standard project submittals:
- Painting of a House: Paint colors for house, trim, etc
- Replacement of Existing Windows: Picture of new windows
- Major Landscaping: (Fences, Retaining Walls, Walkways, Driveways, Landscaping other than flowers and bushes, etc.): Plan showing the extent and location, Pictures showing what the project will look like, Paint/Stain color
Thank you for your cooperation!
The Architectural Control Committee of Calumet West Homeowners Association, Inc.
3600 Dallas Hwy
Marietta, GA 30064