We have noticed that some folks may have forgotten the pool rules, so please familiarize yourself with them again below. Any family in violation of the following rules are subject to having their key confiscated and usage privileges revoked for the year. Keys are properties of the Calumet West Homeowners Association.
- NO LIFEGUEARD ON DUTY. Swim at your own risk.
- No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the pool area* unless accompanied by an adult**.
- Pool use is restricted to full association members and their guests. Residents of Calumet West neighborhood and their children, who have elected not to join the association as full members, will not be allowed to use the pool. This rule applies regardless if the residents, or their children are accompanied by full association members. To qualify as a guest, the person or persons must reside outside of Calumet West and be accompanied by a full association member.
- No solo swimming allowed.
- All trash must be disposed of in proper containers.
- Absolutely NO GLASS, GUM, or BALLOONS allowed in pool area*.
- No pets allowed in pool area*.
- No running, diving, or horseplay in pool area*.
- No profanity, threatening, abusive language or loud music is permitted in common areas***.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DIAPERS IN EITHER POOL !! Non-potty-trained children MUST wear “swimmers” AND water tight pants in both the baby/toddler and adult pool.
- No children older than 7 may use the baby/toddler pool.
- The pool door MUST remain locked at all times ! When the door is propped open, we are threatened by trespassers and in violation of Cobb County Safety Guidelines.
- There is a $25 replacement for all lost keys.
- No wheels of any kind allowed on tennis courts or pool deck.
- No inappropriate use of the wireless internet
- No Smoking in Pool Area
* Pool area is defined as area enclosed by fence.
** Adult is 18 and over
*** Common area includes pool, playground, and parking lot.